Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011!! My have I waited for you...

Happy New Year!!!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!! Well I know that I am a few days late but I didnt plan on spending the weekend sick in bed. I know...big bummer. I did get to enjoy new years eve but didnt feel too good after that so I didnt get to do all that I had planned to do for you as my big intro to my beauty blog. However, nonetheless I still wanted to welcome you and give you some exciting news... Are you ready?? Well I have some palletes that I bought not too long before the year was over and I havent really had a chance to try them out so I will be showing you what I got. Not to mention I am also a proud new owner of a Canon Vixia HD camcorder so I wanted to attempt to make a video. Ahhhh....its gonna be my first video blog otherwise known as a Vlog. So please stay tunned and I will see you soon!!!
XOXO Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment